Power to Prosper Minority Business Accelerator Alumni: Where are they now?
GLI’s Power to Prosper Minority Business Accelerator Powered by Interise is designed for minority, small business owners who want to take their business to the next level within the region. Our graduates spend months learning best practices and creative strategies to help their businesses grow.
This program yields real results. Power to Prosper MBA Cohort #1 participants reported the following outcomes for their business:
- 100% program satisfaction
- 92% added or maintained positions
- 2 full-time jobs created per business, 86 jobs created or retained in total
- 70% of the businesses now offer vacation time
- 91% are following the growth plan they developed in the program
- 57% average revenue growth for businesses
- 90% reported being profitable
- 42% received financing to help grow their business
- 100% hired from the local community
We asked Power to Prosper alumni why they joined the program, what they learned, and how their businesses were impacted from the resources they gained, and what their businesses look like today.
We’d love to hear from more alumni! If you are a Power to Prosper graduate, click here to share your story.