an industry-specific business association for the advanced manufacturing and logistics sectors
Advanced Manufacturing & Logistics Network
The Advanced Manufacturing & Logistics Network (AML), an initiative of Greater Louisville Inc., is a collaborative of manufacturing and logistics companies that come together to share best practices and engage with resources to improve individual business performance and strengthen the community as a whole.
The goals of AML are to:
- Be a catalyst for regional collaboration, leading the charge to build a stronger manufacturing and logistics network
- Be forward-thinking in our vision for AML
- Create more intentional connections with members, and provide members with accessible contacts to one another
- Acknowledge and promote member successes
- Utilize and promote member facilities for programs and events
- Curate policy and advocate for the interests of member companies
- Increase regional company membership representation
- Facilitate cross-industry connections to advance the future of the workforce
The AML network is focused on five key areas:
- Networking and Industry Collaboration: AML provides programming that includes networking opportunities, community engagement, and learning opportunities that share best practices for industry advancement.
- Advocacy: AML collaborates with GLI’s policy committees to advocate for issues important to the AML industry including transportation, legislation for ease of doing business here, expanding airlift service, and much more.
- Workforce & Education: AML collaborates with regional educational systems to develop and support workforce training and talent pipelines.
- Economic Development: AML collaborates with economic development efforts to support the recruitment of investment to the region to grow the regional economy.
- Structure: AML strives to develop a strategic framework that is sustainable and supportive of the overall network mission and vision.
AML investment levels are available for all business sizes:
- General Member ($400): Includes discounted access to AML and partner events, a listing on the AML directory of investors, quarterly trend reports from local and national experts, connection with industry leaders and professionals, and access to emerging pipelines, and industry-specific resources, services, and certifications.
- Silver Member ($1,500): Includes all benefits associated with the General Member as well as your company’s hyperlink on the AML investor listing, access to GLI policy committees, and exclusive access to KAM’s wage and benefits survey.
- Gold Member ($3,000): Includes all benefits associated with the Silver Member as well as sponsor recognition at all AML events, VIP access and promotional opportunities at AML events, industry roundtable discussion with GLI President & CEO, and listing in monthly AML newsletters.
- GLI Investment (starting at $685): Enjoy promotion and visibility at ribbon cuttings, event promotion, access to GLI Ambassadors and make investor connections through networking, business consulting and policy committees. Access cost savings products through Humana HealthSolutions, HRSolutions with HR Affiliates, the Kentucky Rx Card, V-Soft StaffingSolutions, and certificates of origin.
To request more information on becoming an AML member today, click here. To see the 2021-2025 AML Strategic Plan click here.
For more information, please contact:
Dean Schlader, Vice President, Business Outreach, and Investor Development
Clark Welch, Director of Economic Development