What is TechFirst?
TechFirst is a collaborative initiative established by Greater Louisville Inc. (GLI), which brings together top-level industry leaders from tech and tech-related companies to exchange best practices and engage in meaningful growth initiatives that support and develop the region’s technology industry.Top of Form
The mission of TechFirst is to enhance and expand Greater Louisville’s technology ecosystem by developing talent pipelines, promoting a robust innovation culture, and providing resources to businesses in the industry.
The vision of TechFirst is for Greater Louisville to become a flourishing, top-tier destination for technology-based and data-focused opportunities, with its high quality of life, diverse culture, and professional pathways.
Why join TechFirst?
There are several reasons to consider joining TechFirst. Firstly, investors are looking to support Greater Louisville in its growth as a leading destination for technology-based and data-focused opportunities while promoting the region’s high quality of life, diverse culture, and professional pathways.
TechFirst was established to address four major priorities, with a focus on education:
- Economic Development
- Talent & Education
By joining TechFirst, members can contribute to these priorities and help shape strategic initiatives to support and grow their businesses and the technology community in the region.
If you want to learn more, download our TechFirst Strategic Plan 2023.
Follow @TechFirst_LOU on Twitter.
MEMBERSHIP LEVELS FOR TECHFIRST:
General Member ($400)*
- Listing on the TechFirst Directory of Investors and TechFirst webpage
- Up to two event/announcement promotions via TechFirst Twitter per month
- Opportunity for sponsorship of TechFirst events/programs
- Visible support and regular engagement with technology and innovation ecosystem
- Shape strategic initiatives to help grow business and the tech community
- Connect to industry leaders and professionals across a diverse range of industries
- Access to emerging talent pipelines and industry-specific resources, services, and certifications
Silver Member ($1,500)*
- All General Member benefits
- Investor spotlight on TechFirst social media
- Priority registration for exclusive TechFirst events
- Access to GLI policy committees
- Use of a tech partner space or access to a premier tech-related resource in partnership with TechFirst members
Gold Member ($3,000)*
- All Silver Member benefits
- Sponsor recognition at TechFirst events
- VIP access and promotional opportunity at TechFirst events
- TechFirst Twitter takeover opportunity
- Industry roundtable discussion with GLI CEO
*Note: Investment in GLI is required for TechFirst membership.
- Amplify Louisville
- Appriss Inc.
- Bellarmine University
- Centric Consulting LLC
- Dean Dorton
- El Toro IP Targeting
- Farm Credit Mid-America
- Net Tango, Inc.
- University of Louisville
- V-Soft Consulting Group Inc.
- Western Governors University
TechFirst 2023 Guiding Team:
- Purna Veer, 2023 TechFirst Guiding Team Chair, President and Founder, V-Soft Consulting Group
- Anna Workman, UPS Vice President, UPS Airlines Systems Development and Support
- Larry Horn, Amplify Louisville, Executive Director
- Annie Likins, Appriss Inc. Bamboo Chief People Officer, Appriss and Bamboo Health
- Richard Teachout, El Toro IP Targeting, Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- Kevin Geron, Farm Credit Mid-America, Chief Information Officer, Farm Credit Mid-America
- Ankur Gopal, Interapt, Chief Executive Officer
- Brian Luerman, KentuckianaWorks, Director of Technology Programs
- Natalia Bishop, Story Louisville/Level Up, Founder
- Justin Falciola, Papa John’s International Chief Insights & Technology Officer, Papa John’s International
- Josh McKee, Louisville Forward Deputy Director of Economic Development, Louisville Forward
- Alisia McClain Future of Work Executive Director, Future of Work Initiative, powered by Microsoft
- Dean Schlader, Vice President, Business Outreach and Investor Development, GLI
Sarah Davasher-Wisdom, GLI
Michael Gritton, KentuckianaWorks
Rebecca Fleischaker, The Louisville Downtown Partnership
For more information, please contact:
Dean Schlader, Vice President, Business Outreach, and Investor Development
Clark Welch, Director of Economic Development