What is TechFirst?
TechFirst is Greater Louisville’s formalized tech structure that congregates technology business leaders to support, inform, and develop meaningful growth initiatives within the region’s technology industry. Investors seek to support Greater Louisville in its expansion as a premier destination for technology-based and data-focused opportunities, as well as continue to promote the region’s strong quality of life, professional pathways, and diverse culture.
- Mission: To support and grow Greater Louisville’s technology eco-system through the development of talent pipelines, a strong innovation culture, and resources.
- Vision: Greater Louisville is an expanding, premier destination for technology-based and data-focused opportunities with its strong quality of life, professional pathways, and diverse culture.
- Review the TechFirst Visioning Report to better understand why you should become a TechFirst member, strategic objectives & the key results we are looking to achieve.
Why join TechFirst?
GLI Investors are offered complimentary membership to TechFirst at this time
Non-GLI Investors are offered complimentary membership to GLI + TechFirst at this time
Unsure if your company is a GLI Investor? Please check the GLI Investor Directory
Becoming an Inaugural Investor of GLI’s newest affiliated industry network, TechFirst, is a community investment and business strategy that creates opportunities for organizational exposure and connectivity within the industry and region.
Follow @TechFirst_LOU on Twitter
2020 Inaugural Investor Benefits
- Company listing in TechFirst Investor Directory
- Company listing on TechFirst page on GLI website
- Event listings (unlimited) on Partner Events Section of GLI website
- Event or announcement promotion (2) via social media
- First right of acceptance for TechFirst sponsorship of events/programs
- Utilization of GLI office meeting space and technology, based on availability
- Access to the GLI policy committees
- Access to GLI workforce/talent & economic development resources
- Visible support and regular engagement with technology and innovation ecosystem
- Shape strategic initiatives to help grow your business and the tech community
- Connect to leaders and professionals across a diverse range of industries
- Access emerging talent pipelines, as well as industry-specific resources and services
2020 Inaugural Investors:
Inaugural chair: Stacy Griggs, CEO of El Toro – IP Targeting
Advanced Business Solutions
Al Innovation Consortium
Arnold Information Technology
Clean Tech Strategy
El Toro – IP Targeting
Louisville Institute Technology (LIT)
Mac in a Snap
Microsoft Future of Work
V-Soft Consulting Group Inc.
Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs
Thomas Barker, Humana
Suzanne Bergmeister, University of Louisville
Mike Brown, Baptist Health
Jason Clark, VIA Studio
Patrick Coty, Yum! Brands, Inc.
Wade Davis, Republic Bank
Andy Eastes, SkuVault
Annie Edwards, The Rawlings Group
Justin Falciola, Papa John’s International, Inc.
Patrick Henshaw, Entrepreneur
Larry Horn, Amplify Louisville
Alp Kayabasi, UPS
Scott Kippes, Yum! Brands, Inc.
Brian Luerman, KentuckianaWorks
Josh McKee, Louisville Forward
Brian Oldham, Appriss, Inc.
Ben Reno-Weber, Microsoft, Future of Work Initiative
Rider Rodriguez, KentuckianaWorks
Viren Shah, GE Appliances a Haier Company
Christine Smith, Amazon Web Services
Christine Tarquinio, Greater Louisville Inc.
Richard Teachout, El Toro
Purna Veer, V-Soft Consulting
For more information, please contact:
Acting Vice President, Regional Economic Development