GLI / The Competitive Advantage
Large or small, Greater Louisville Inc. works on behalf of local businesses to support job creation and drive economic prosperity in the region.
GLI is an investment. As the region’s largest business leadership organization, we are committed to providing benefits that deliver significant value to your company.
See for yourself, and let us know how we can help you make the most of your investment!
Top 10 Ways GLI Membership Advances Your Business Success
- The business owners you meet through GLI can become your clients and open doors to help grow your business.
- Your ability to influence public policy on issues becomes greater with the support of GLI and our influence to rally groups of businesses with similar problems.
- Membership in a Chamber of Commerce is considered a standard in order for your business to be taken seriously and to be considered a viable player in your industry.
- The problems you face in your business are likely shared by peers in the business community. What better way to talk through problems than discussing with those who are walking in your shoes.
- You don’t have time to stay on top of all the local, regional, and state issues which could impact your business, but that’s at the heart of what we do. We keep you informed so that you can concentrate on growing your business.
- Whether it is a lunch and learn or a seminar on improving your company’s marketing, the Chamber hosts countless programs to help you increase your skills in all aspects of your business.
- Consumers, clients and business owners want to do business with someone who is vested in their community.
- Introduce your business to potential clients than through chamber-sponsored events that attract other businesses and community members.
- By serving on committees within the chamber, you are seen by the public as an expert in your field.
The Big Picture
- When you give back to your community, you’re helping others, and that helps the business community become stronger. When the business community is vibrant and strong, the local economy is stronger, and that is good for all businesses that depend on consumers’ ability to spend in the local marketplace.