Cost Savings Programs
Save 5-40% on health insurance premiums with this members-only program.
Save up to 70% on office supplies, furniture, printing & technology with this members-only program.
Save up to 75% on prescriptions for you and your employees with this free discount card.
Save 85% on your Certificate of Origin documents.
Promotion & Visibility
Let the GLI team help with your ribbon cuttings, grand openings, anniversaries & celebrations.
Share your event on greaterlouisville.com/events and GLI’s monthly newsletter.
Meet fellow investors by becoming a GLI Ambassador.
Connections & Resources
Reserve a GLI conference room for your next meeting of up to 50 people.
Connect with business and community leaders at 70+ events each year.
Make your voice heard by joining one of GLI’s many committees.
Free business consulting from the Small Business Development Center.
Connect with a specific individual or business and gain access to over 1,600 fellow chamber members.
Top 10 Ways GLI Membership Advances Your Business Success
- The business owners you meet through GLI can become your clients and open doors to help grow your business.
- Your ability to influence public policy on issues becomes greater with the support of GLI and our influence to rally groups of businesses with similar problems.
- Membership in a Chamber of Commerce is considered a standard in order for your business to be taken seriously and to be considered a viable player in your industry.
- The problems you face in your business are likely shared by peers in the business community. What better way to talk through problems than discussing with those who are walking in your shoes.
- You don’t have time to stay on top of all the local, regional, and state issues which could impact your business, but that’s at the heart of what we do. We keep you informed so that you can concentrate on growing your business.
- Whether it is a lunch and learn or a seminar on improving your company’s marketing, the Chamber hosts countless programs to help you increase your skills in all aspects of your business.
- Consumers, clients and business owners want to do business with someone who is vested in their community.
- Introduce your business to potential clients than through chamber-sponsored events that attract other businesses and community members.
- By serving on committees within the chamber, you are seen by the public as an expert in your field.
The Big Picture
- When you give back to your community, you’re helping others, and that helps the business community become stronger. When the business community is vibrant and strong, the local economy is stronger, and that is good for all businesses that depend on consumers’ ability to spend in the local marketplace.