Code of Conduct
Greater Louisville Inc. Code of Conduct
Greater Louisville Inc. (GLI) is committed to providing a safe, productive, and welcoming environment for all meeting participants and GLI staff. All participants, including, but not limited to, GLI investors and non-investors, attendees, guests, speakers, volunteers, sponsors, GLI staff, service providers and others are expected to abide by this Code of Conduct. This Code of Conduct applies to all GLI meetings and GLI related events.
- All participants, attendees, GLI staff, and vendors should act in a manner that is respectful, considerate, and collaborative with others.
- All should maintain high standards of character and conduct with regard to customers, vendors, employees, other businesses and fellow investors.
- All should respect the rules and policies of the meeting venue, hotel, GLI contracted facility, or any other venue.
- Appropriate business attire is required.
- Harassment, intimidation, or discrimination in any form will not be tolerated.
- Physical or verbal abuse of any attendee, speaker, volunteer, sponsor, GLI staff member, service provider, or other meeting and/or event guest will not be tolerated.
- Examples of unacceptable behavior include, but are not limited to, bullying, harassment, verbal comments related to gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, race, religion, or national origin.
- Disruptive behavior including excessive talking, protest behavior, unauthorized signs or pins, inappropriate dress, intoxication or other behavior that diminishes the decorum of the event or bothers other attendees will not be tolerated.
Anyone requested to cease unacceptable behavior will be expected to comply immediately. GLI staff (or their designee) or security may take any action deemed necessary and appropriate, including immediate removal from the meeting or event without warning or refund. GLI reserves the right to prohibit attendance at its events by anyone violating this code of conduct.
If you are the subject of unacceptable behavior or have witnessed any such behavior, please immediately notify a GLI staff member.
By purchasing a ticket to or attending a GLI event, each attendee consents to abide by this Code of Conduct and will be subject to its consequences.