Getting correct information about the importance and efficacy of the COVID-19 vaccines is of critical importance. GLI has collected some helpful resources to educate and inform you and your employees. You can download any of these resources to help you spread the word on the importance of getting the vaccine:
A video series from Norton Healthcare:
- Norton Healthcare Vaccine Efficacy Video 1
- Norton Healthcare Vaccine Efficacy Video 2
- Norton Healthcare Vaccine Efficacy Video 3
- Norton Healthcare How Vaccines Work
- Norton Healthcare Vaccine Side Effects
- Norton Healthcare Reducing the Spread of the Virus
- Norton Healthcare Vaccine Myth Busters
The Greater Louisville Medical Society also created videos to encourage Greater Louisville residents to get the vaccine “Our message is simple: when it’s your turn, get your COVID-19 vaccine,”
We are close to the finish line, but the race is not over. That is why the Louisville Metro Department of Public Health and Wellness has created Stay Strong Louisville. The site includes vaccine information and appointment links, necessary resources to stay up to date, as well as actions to take in order to keep you and others safe. Please digital content that have created for your use.
To download these digital assets and more click here.
Printed materials including flyers and blog posts from Baptist Health are also available for download here:
Podcasts that discuss the Vaccine:
GLI is working closely with Louisville Metro Public Health staff that are responsible for expediting the process for the manufacturing industry. The goal is to create a simplified process for your staff while also ensuring ample individual appointments through local pharmacies and health systems for smaller organizations.
They recommend a few options depending on the size of your business:
- If you want to coordinate vaccinations for your employees at the LouVax site at Broadbent Arena, you can submit this form. This is ideal for companies with fewer than 200 employees.
- There is also an option for large employers to have Walgreens and Kroger set up on-site vaccinations for organizations.
- To request on-site vaccinations through Walgreens click here. Walgreens is prioritizing employers of 500 or more at this time, but will consider requests for employee counts below that.
- To request on-site vaccinations through Kroger, email [email protected]. Kroger is prioritizing employers with 200 or more at this time.