February 10, 2022 8:35am
Health Enterprises Network Welcomes 2022 Board of Directors, Executive Committee
Louisville, Ky. (February 10, 2022) – The Health Enterprises Network (HEN), an affiliate of Greater Louisville Inc., welcomed new directors to serve on its board.
Tom McMahon, J.D., MBA, vice president of intellectual and development disabilities (I/DD) programs at Circulo Health, was appointed for a second year as chair. McMahon has served on the HEN board since 2018 and was also hired as the first director of HEN in 2001.
“I am excited to continue serving as chair of HEN. We have seen tremendous success in the past twelve months having brought on a new director, new investors and seven high-level board members,” said McMahon. “I’m looking forward to continuing to drive progress on our mission to champion and foster the growth of the region’s health-related economy.”
In addition, HEN selected two new vice chairs: Deborah May, vice president of learning, development & inclusion, Hosparus Health, and Janet Lively McCauley, business development manager-new markets, Schmidt Associates.
HEN’s advisory board is comprised of 43 board members and 11 executive committee members. Members of the 2022 executive committee are:
- Tony Brosky, Dean of the School of Movement and Rehabilitation Sciences, College of Health Professions, Bellarmine University
- Michael Bryant, executive vice president, chief administration officer, Trilogy Health Services
- Sarah Davasher-Wisdom, president and CEO, Greater Louisville, Inc.
- David Henley, JD, CCEP, CHPC, CHIE, and FLMI, Henley Consulting Services, LLC
- Lindsey Herr, Assurance Partner, PwC
- Janet Lively McCauley, business development manager-new markets, Schmidt Associates
- Deborah May, vice president of learning, development & inclusion, Hosparus Health
- Tom McMahon J.D., MBA, vice president, I/DD Programs, Circulo Health
- Sean Muldoon M.D., M.P.H., FCCP, chief medical officer, Kindred Healthcare/ScionHealth
- Richmond Simpson, president & CEO, Vimarc
- Sam Smith, vice president, strategic sales, Lucas Group
The board also welcomed seven new directors:
- Rob Cohen, CEO, Bamboo Health
- V. Faye Jones, M.D., Ph.D., M.S.P.H., associate vice president for health affairs, University of Louisville
- Ann Hagan-Grigsby, consultant and retired CEO, Park Duvalle Family Health Centers
- Deborah May, vice president of learning development & inclusion, Hosparus Health
- Ryan Sadler, CEO and plan president, Passport Health Plan by Molina Healthcare
- Scott Skinner, system director, clinical engineering, Norton Healthcare, Inc.
- Jordan Swanson, Employer Group Market president, KY/OH/IN, Humana
“I am excited to welcome the new members of our Executive Committee and Board of Directors. They each bring unique perspectives and backgrounds that will help us grow HEN’s impact in the community,” said Logan Gatti, director of HEN.
View a full board list here.
About Health Enterprises Network
The Health Enterprises Network (HEN) is the region’s premier health care business network. Formed by area leaders in 2000, HEN’s mission is to champion and foster the growth of the Greater Louisville Region’s health care economy. Comprised of 700 professionals from 50 investor companies and 40 community partners, HEN represents a diverse and growing industry, from hospitals and health services companies to medical device manufacturers and leading health law firms. HEN is the convener that breaks down barriers, opens doors, and is the catalyst for engagement with health care professionals and leaders. Health Enterprises Network is an affiliate of Greater Louisville Inc.