September 16, 2021 11:59am
Sarah Davasher-Wisdom selected to join prestigious U.S. Chamber of Commerce Committee
Washington, D.C. (September 16, 2021) — Greater Louisville Inc.’s president and CEO, Sarah Davasher-Wisdom, was one of 12 new executives selected for the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Committee of 100 (CCC100).
Davasher-Wisdom will represent GLI and join the group of experienced leaders to advise the U.S. Chamber’s board of directors, enhance lobbying and coalition work, recommend programming, and strengthen outreach to the business and chamber communities.
“It is a great honor to join some of the nation’s top Chamber of Commerce Executives and work to represent the best interests of the Greater Louisville business community on a national level,” said Davasher-Wisdom. “I am looking forward to working with fellow leaders to guide and influence the U.S. Chamber’s work throughout the U.S. and in our 15-county region.”
Davasher-Wisdom was appointed president and CEO of GLI in January 2020 and previously served in various leadership roles within the chamber. She received her IOM accreditation after completing the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation’s rigorous Institute for Organization Management program and a Certified Chamber Executive (CCE) designation in 2020, which is the highest certification for a chamber executive.
Other new CCC100 members include:
- Anna Buckalew, President and CEO, Montgomery Area Chamber of Commerce (AL)
- Lorraine Clarno, President and CEO, Kalispell Chamber of Commerce (MT)
- Michael Huber, President and CEO, Indy Chamber (IN)
- Katie Kirkpatrick, President and CEO, Metro Atlanta Chamber
- Janet LaBar, President and CEO, Charlotte Regional Business Alliance (NC)
- Bob Morgan, IOM, President and CEO, South Carolina Chamber
- Todd O’Hair, President and CEO, Montana Chamber of Commerce
- Jim Page, IOM, CCE, President and CEO, Chamber of Commerce of West Alabama
- Christina Renna, President and CEO, Chamber of Commerce of Southern New Jersey
- Danny Seiden, President and CEO, Arizona Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Ryan Unger, President and CEO, Harrisburg Regional Chamber & CREDC (PA)
“The CCC100 has a long-standing reputation as one of the most prestigious appointments in the chamber community,” said Sara Armstrong, Vice President and Managing Director, Political Affairs and Federation Relations at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. “These appointments reflect our continued dedication to naming diverse, high-profile leaders to serve on this important committee.”