March 2, 2023 9:18am
Health Enterprises Network Announces 19th Class of Healthcare Fellows
Louisville, Ky. (March 2, 2023) – The Health Enterprises Network (HEN), an initiative of Greater Louisville Inc., announced the newest class of its executive education program, the Healthcare Fellows.
The signature leadership development program started in 2005, bringing together leaders and innovators in healthcare to develop an ecosystem of support and growth for Louisville’s expansive healthcare cluster. Over the course of 10 monthly sessions, participants will engage with many of the region’s most influential healthcare leaders and build connections with program peers and Healthcare Fellows alumni. This year’s Healthcare Fellows theme is “People, Place, Purpose” with session topics focusing on the healthcare workplace environment and workforce solutions.
“The Healthcare Fellows program has brought together passionate and ambitious business leaders across Louisville’s healthcare sector for nearly two decades. This program is critical to fostering the future leaders of the healthcare industry and continue positioning Greater Louisville as a hub for aging and life sciences innovation,” said Sarah Davasher-Wisdom, president and CEO of Greater Louisville Inc.
21 professionals in the healthcare sector were chosen to participate in this year’s program. The 2023 Fellows come from a wide range of backgrounds and demographics and represent many industries within the healthcare ecosystem including investors, clinical services/outpatient, education, government/nonprofit, hospitals, advanced manufacturing and logistics, and professional services.
Members of the 2023 class are:
- Aaron DuVall, regional healthcare marketing leader, FORVIS
- Ameya Shigaonkar, senior manager, Deloitte Consulting, LLP
- Angelina Strickland, CEO/PMHNP-BC, HaveHope Counseling & Consulting
- Bansari Mehta, director of operations, Eye Associates of Southern Indiana
- Brenda Nash, chair, School of Professional Psychology, Spalding University
- Brock Slavens, senior distribution manager, UPS Healthcare
- Danita Garner, associate manager, UPS Healthcare
- Eddie Pillow, CEO, Pillow Express Logistics
- Ellen Rhodes, senior operations manager, UPS Supply Chain Solutions
- Emily Tucker, vice president, integrated marketing, Trilogy Health Services
- Jaydee Graham, clinical outreach manager, Aware Recovery Care
- Katherine Linzy, director, information technology, University of Louisville Trager Institute
- Lecresha Sewell, CEO & Founder, Melanated Healthcare
- Manasa Garimella, senior product manager, Humana
- Mary Luke Noonan, associate director, St. John Center
- Mike Bradshaw, advisor, strategy & partnerships, Humana
- Mitsy Harned, director, continuum of care, Baptist Health
- Natalie Middaugh, director, programs & health strategies, Kentuckiana Health Collaborative
- Nick Fears, healthcare market leader, Kelley Construction
- Ryan Mascio, distribution supervisor II, UPS SCS Healthcare
- Tyler Halbert, strategic account specialist, Spectrum Enterprise Healthcare
“This program is integral to the cultivation of talented professionals in Louisville’s vast healthcare ecosystem and continuing to grow our regional economy through diverse industry sectors,” said Riggs Lewis, System Vice President Health Policy at Norton Healthcare, Chair of the Health Enterprises Network, and member of GLI’s Public Policy Council.
To learn more about the Healthcare Fellows, including the 350+ program alumni, click here.