July 24, 2023 1:51pm
Investor Perspective: LEAVE HUNGRY at the 2023 Leadership Louisville Luncheon
You’re invited to our luncheon. We promise you’ll leave hungry.
GLI Investor, Cynthia Knapek, President & CEO of Leadership Louisville Center, on an opportunity to engage with top decision-makers and increase your organization’s visibility and community influence.
Hungry to spark the growth our city needs. Hungry to feed the dreams of our young business hopefuls. Hungry to lead the breakthrough that’s just around the corner. Hungry to come back to the heart of our hometown. And to channel our energy into seeing it flourish.
The Leadership Louisville Center invites you to join over 1,000 of the region’s most influential leaders on August 29th for our annual Leadership Louisville Luncheon. It is the gathering place for those committed to our community’s success. For 31 years, we’ve held this event in partnership with the Office of the Mayor, and this year marks the inaugural event welcoming new Louisville Mayor Craig Greenberg. This annual event offers your organization the opportunity to be among an elite group of businesses and leaders who are the pulse of our community’s success.
Join us and you’ll:
- Gain New Ideas & Energy – Hear from innovative leaders who challenge our current thinking and bring fresh ideas as we work to achieve more together.
- Access our Influential Network – This premier networking event is your opportunity to build new relationships among the top decision-makers in our region.
- Invest in the Future of Your Community – Be at the forefront of our region’s innovation and development and engage with those who are dedicated to shaping that vision.
Tuesday, August 29, 2023
Sponsor Reception 10:30 a.m.
Program and Lunch 11:30 a.m.–1 p.m.
Kentucky International Convention Center (KICC)
221 S. 4th Street, Louisville, KY 40202
Register today at www.leadershiplouisville.org/luncheon.
About the Leadership Louisville Center. We’re proud to partner with GLI and serve as our region’s most valuable resource for leadership development and civic engagement. Our purpose is to inspire and equip leaders to be better and do better. We offer a variety of resources and ways to engage, including:
- Community leadership programs (business networking, community leadership & engagement)
- Leadership/professional development (open enrollment skills training courses, private training for organizations, talks & keynotes)
- Events and membership (networking, brand building opportunities, on-going learning)
If we can be a resource to you, please get in touch, firstname.lastname@example.org.