April 5, 2018 3:15pm
EnterpriseCorp Clients Finalists for Rise of the Rest Pitch Competition
(Louisville, KY) – EnterpriseCorp, the region’s largest entrepreneurial support organization, is pleased to congratulate all eight of the finalists for the Rise of the Rest Pitch Competition. Each one of these fast-growth, innovative startups is a current or previous client of EnterpriseCorp.
- Inscope Medical Solutions is a 2015 Vogt Award Winner and a 2015 HOT Award Recipient. They also received angel investment assistance from the EnterpriseCorp Team.
- Schedule It is a 2017 HOT Award Recipient and participated in EnterpriseCorp’s Sales Intensive program. They also received angel investment assistance from the EnterpriseCorp Team.
- FreshFry is a 2015 Vogt Award Winner and a 2016 HOT Award Recipient. They also participated in the RevIt program and Mentor Louisville.
- MailHaven is a 2016 Vogt Award Winner and a 2016 HOT Award Recipient. They were also connected to a mentor that serves on the EnterpriseCorp Advisory Board through Mentor Louisville.
- Neuropak received one-on-one assistance from the EnterpriseCorp team.
- Healthcare Asset Network (HAN) is a 2015 HOT Award Recipient. They also participated in the RevIt program and received angel investment assistance from the EnterpriseCorp Team.
- TackHunter participated in the RevIt program and received one-on-one assistance from the EnterpriseCorp team.
- Toggle Health is a Mentor Louisville participant and received one-on-one assistance from the EnterpriseCorp team.
“These companies are excellent examples of the innovative growth happening in Louisville’s startup scene and EnterpriseCorp is well acquainted with each of them. As the longest-running, sustainable entrepreneurial support organization in Greater Louisville, we are so proud to have helped each of them be prepared to pitch for $100,000 from Revolution,” Lisa Bajorinas, GLI’s VP of Entrepreneurship and Talent, said.
The companies will present their ideas on May 11th, 2018 to a panel of judges including AOL co-founder Steve Case during his stop in Louisville for the Rise of the Rest Road Trip. The winner will be announced at the end of the competition and receive a $100,000 investment. The pitch competition is free and open to the public. More details about the event are forthcoming.
EnterpriseCorp declared 2018 the “Year of the Entrepreneur.” In addition to launching formal programs in house for fast-growth startups, EnterpriseCorp is engaged with several major events outside of the organization scheduled to take place in 2018 including the Endeavor International Selection Panel, the return of Steve Case’s “Rise of the Rest” Tour, and the opening of a three-story Entrepreneur Center in NULU.
“It is going to be a transformative year for both our organization and the entrepreneurial community on the whole in Greater Louisville. There are clearly big things ahead and we will be there every step of the way to make sure our local startups and the community that supports them reach our full potential,” Bajorinas said.
EnterpriseCorp is the entrepreneurial arm of Greater Louisville Inc. (GLI) – the region’s leading economic development organization and the Louisville Regional Office for the Kentucky Innovation Network (KyIN). GLI’s EnterpriseCorp is dedicated to building a vibrant entrepreneurial ecosystem and culture for early stage and fast growth companies. For more information, visit www.EnterpriseCorp.com.