May 10, 2017 4:50pm
Time to Fly! Speakers Secured for GLI DC Fly In
In just a few weeks, business leaders from Greater Louisville will jet off to Washington to make their voices heard during the 2017 DC Fly In, presented by Norton Healthcare. There is still time to register for the event. Click here. The agenda for the two-day trip is filling up fast.
Here is a look at the confirmed and requested appointments:
Confirmed Elected Officials:
- Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (KY)
- Senator Rand Paul (KY)
- Senator Todd Young (IN)
- Representative John Yarmuth (KY)
- Representative James Comer (KY)
- Representative Brett Guthrie (KY)
- Representative Thomas Massie (KY)
- Representative Andy Barr (KY)
- Representative Trey Hollingsworth (IN)
- Edward Isaac Dovere, Chief Washington Correspondent, Politico
Requested Elected Officials:
- Senator Joe Donnelly (IN)
- Representative Hal Rogers (KY)
GLI will also host a representative from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce to discuss comprehensive federal tax reform.
The DC Fly In provides networking opportunities with other event attendees and is an excellent opportunity to help shape and
promote GLI’s federal priorities. GLI’s Federal Agenda will be released later this month. Attendees are encouraged to use social media before, during, and after the trip with #GLIDCFly included in their posts.
The trip includes ground transportation and one night hotel accommodations at the Loew’s Madison Hotel. The flight to and from Washington is not included, but there are suggested flights for attendees to book.