CybersecuritySolutions with Dean Dorton
Dean Dorton cyber security solutions offers a comprehensive portfolio of cyber security services designed to meet all your organization’s cyber and information security needs, from understanding your cyber and information security posture, building and maintaining an effective cyber and information security program, to cyber attack incident response.
Dean Dorton’s cyber security services will accommodate any of your requirements, system and network architecture, business size, and scenarios.
In partnership with GLI Dean Dorton is offering a 5% discount to GLI Investors on the following services:
- Cybersecurity Scorecard for Small Business
- Dean Dorton has created a proprietary assessment process for small businesses (including small nonprofits) that measures key elements of their security program and provides actionable information to improve any organization’s security posture. We use data analytics to provide a holistic view of security.
- Cybersecurity Assessment Services
- Dean Dorton’s cybersecurity assessment services provide businesses (including medium to large nonprofits) with specific information about the state of their cybersecurity posture and validate that key controls are working as expected. We offer a variety of services to accommodate any of organization’s requirements, network architecture, and business scenarios.
Click the images below to learn more about the most popular CybersecuritySolutions
These cybersecurity services may benefit your organization too, so be sure to consider them (there is no member discount for these services):
- Cybersecurity Incident Response
Dean Dorton to provides cybersecurity Incident Response, Containment, and/or remediation services upon a suspected cyber incident or breach. Dean Dorton will bill the GLI member for services on an as-needed time and material basis.
- Virtual Information Security Office (VISO)
Many organizations do not have the capacity to hire someone to monitor cybersecurity frequently or their technology department (or outsourced IT vendor) is lacking the cybersecurity expertise. GLI members can rely on Dean Dorton to provide resources to manage a Virtual Information Security Office. These services are generally annual contracts with a fixed monthly fee.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits to this program?
• 5% up-front savings on Cybersecurity scorecard for Small Business and Cybersecurity Assessment Services.
Do I have to be a GLI investor?
Yes, you must be a current GLI investor to participate. If you’re not a current GLI investor, you can become one here.
How much can I save?
Savings will vary depending on company size and type of coverage, but savings can be extensive.
How do I get started?
Fill out the form below and a member of the Dean Dorton team will reach out to you directly!