October 1, 2019 10:42am
See where Kentucky’s 2019 candidates stand on key business issues
GLI works not only to keep the business community informed on key public policy issues and legislation impacting the Greater Louisville business community; we also strive to ensure that business leaders are fully engaged in the electoral process and have the information they need to make informed choices at the ballot box. That’s why GLI asked Kentucky’s 2019 candidates for statewide office where they stand on the issues that matter most to the business community.
GLI’s Public Policy Council worked to craft a series of questions for candidates reflecting the legislative and policy priorities of GLI’s investors. Now that the responses are in, find out what the candidates’ top priorities are and see where they stand on some of GLI’s top policy priorities.
Election day is November 5, 2019. The final day to register to vote is October 7, 2019. Read more here.
GLI does not endorse candidates seeking elected office. However, we strongly encourage members of the business community to be actively engaged in the electoral process. Click here to read about GLI’s 2019 state legislative priorities.
Responses to GLI’s 2019 Candidate Questionnaire
- Greg Stumbo, Democratic Candidate for Attorney General
- Daniel Cameron, Republican Candidate for Attorney General
- Heather French Henry, Democratic Candidate for Secretary of State
- Michael Adams, Republican Candidate for Secretary of State
- Sheri Donahue, Democratic Candidate for State Auditor
- Mike Harmon, Republican Candidate for State Auditor
- Michael Bowman, Democratic Candidate for State Treasurer
- Allison Ball, Republican Candidate for State Treasurer